Blog

Housing Market

A Guide to Property Taxes

Property Taxes - A Rundown  With the season fast approaching and people wanting to get a jump start; let’s talk taxes.  Property taxes are a tax assessed on real estate owners and are an inevitable part of owning a home. Despite this consistent expectation,...

Getting a Home

Should I Get Home Insurance?

You can purchase insurance on just about anything. Should you get it on your home?  Yes, and in most cases home insurance is actually required.  Data from Zillow says roughly 37% of U.S. homeowners actually own their home outright. That leaves 63% still under...

Getting a Home

Do I Need A Realtor?

The general answer when it comes to needing a realtor is no, you don’t “Need” one. I might compare a realtor to a chef in that you don’t need them, but we do find them helpful and convenient. A realtor can help you with everything in finding, selecting, and buying...

Rent-To-Own

Rent-To-Own Scams

Beware of rent-to-own scams, unfortunately scams are all too common in this industry. “A recent ruling from an Allegheny County judge gave 285 Pennsylvania tenants the titles to their homes as compensation for being misled into predatory rent-to-own agreements with...

Housing Market

Pitfalls of FHA Home Loans

Home Equity Partner has covered the basic advantages of FHA loans: Low credit score requirements Small down payment. Easy to qualify This makes FHA loans quite common for first-time homebuyers and people in unique situations. A common way to get into a home it...

Credit Score

Do Credit Scores Really Matter?

Home Equity Partner is asked a lot about U.S. credit scores and what we use them for as it is part of the application process. We wanted to break this down and offer more about credit scores and how we use them. Banks often use credit scores as a key measurement of...

About

The Home Equity Partner Homes

Home Equity Partner has worked with many families and individuals over the years in a variety of circumstances to get them into a home. While the one thing that links all these people together is that they couldn't get a traditional home loan, the other important...

About

New Name, Same Company

Set Your Rent was our business name for several years and its purpose was to tell you that you can get a home and "set your rent" based on the home you buy. It was pretty catchy and served its purpose well. That being said it was confusing to many people and only...

Self Employed

Self-Employed Mortgage Guide

The myth that the self-employed cannot get a mortgage is wrong. If you are self-employed, you probably already know that it could be harder to get a mortgage. If you want to own your own home but think it’s impossible as a self-employed individual, then keep...

Getting a Home

5 Tips For Your New Home

Also known as a lease-to-own or contract for deed, a rent-to-own home allows you to start paying towards the home purchase while you rent. When the lease ends you will have saved up credit that reduces the purchase price. What an exciting feeling to finally own...

About

The Pre-Approved Podcast

Becoming a Homeowner When The Bank Says No. The Pre-Approved Podcast is dedicated to the 1 in 10 home owners denied each year by the banks. We will discuss Rent-to-Own, Lease Options, Contract for Deed, Qualifying Mortgages, Non-QM Loans, and Private Mortgages. All...

Rent-To-Own

Lease-To-Own Trends in 2021

Buying a house is a dream for many! Owning a house has its charm and comfort. Many people want to own a house but later find out that they don’t have enough money and miss the requirements that many banks have because of things they can’t control. Home Equity...

Housing Market

A Guide to Property Taxes

Property Taxes - A Rundown  With the season fast approaching and people wanting to get a jump start; let’s talk taxes.  Property taxes are a tax assessed on real estate owners and are an inevitable part of owning a home. Despite this consistent expectation,...

Getting a Home

Should I Get Home Insurance?

You can purchase insurance on just about anything. Should you get it on your home?  Yes, and in most cases home insurance is actually required.  Data from Zillow says roughly 37% of U.S. homeowners actually own their home outright. That leaves 63% still under...

Getting a Home

Do I Need A Realtor?

The general answer when it comes to needing a realtor is no, you don’t “Need” one. I might compare a realtor to a chef in that you don’t need them, but we do find them helpful and convenient. A realtor can help you with everything in finding, selecting, and buying...

Rent-To-Own

Rent-To-Own Scams

Beware of rent-to-own scams, unfortunately scams are all too common in this industry. “A recent ruling from an Allegheny County judge gave 285 Pennsylvania tenants the titles to their homes as compensation for being misled into predatory rent-to-own agreements with...

Housing Market

Pitfalls of FHA Home Loans

Home Equity Partner has covered the basic advantages of FHA loans: Low credit score requirements Small down payment. Easy to qualify This makes FHA loans quite common for first-time homebuyers and people in unique situations. A common way to get into a home it...

Credit Score

Do Credit Scores Really Matter?

Home Equity Partner is asked a lot about U.S. credit scores and what we use them for as it is part of the application process. We wanted to break this down and offer more about credit scores and how we use them. Banks often use credit scores as a key measurement of...

About

The Home Equity Partner Homes

Home Equity Partner has worked with many families and individuals over the years in a variety of circumstances to get them into a home. While the one thing that links all these people together is that they couldn't get a traditional home loan, the other important...

About

New Name, Same Company

Set Your Rent was our business name for several years and its purpose was to tell you that you can get a home and "set your rent" based on the home you buy. It was pretty catchy and served its purpose well. That being said it was confusing to many people and only...

Self Employed

Self-Employed Mortgage Guide

The myth that the self-employed cannot get a mortgage is wrong. If you are self-employed, you probably already know that it could be harder to get a mortgage. If you want to own your own home but think it’s impossible as a self-employed individual, then keep...

Getting a Home

5 Tips For Your New Home

Also known as a lease-to-own or contract for deed, a rent-to-own home allows you to start paying towards the home purchase while you rent. When the lease ends you will have saved up credit that reduces the purchase price. What an exciting feeling to finally own...

About

The Pre-Approved Podcast

Becoming a Homeowner When The Bank Says No. The Pre-Approved Podcast is dedicated to the 1 in 10 home owners denied each year by the banks. We will discuss Rent-to-Own, Lease Options, Contract for Deed, Qualifying Mortgages, Non-QM Loans, and Private Mortgages. All...

Rent-To-Own

Lease-To-Own Trends in 2021

Buying a house is a dream for many! Owning a house has its charm and comfort. Many people want to own a house but later find out that they don’t have enough money and miss the requirements that many banks have because of things they can’t control. Home Equity...

Don’t Wait Any Longer.
Let Us Help You Purchase Your Dream Home Today!

Many people struggle to buy their first home because they cannot qualify for a bank loan. We raise private capital to buy homes for people so that they can finally become a homeowner. Typically this is a 1-5 year bridge that allows you to act like a homeowner while you work to obtain a bank loan.  

Follow Us

Many people struggle to buy their first home because they cannot qualify for a bank loan. We raise private capital to buy homes for people so that they can finally become a homeowner. Typically this is a 1-5 year bridge that allows you to act like a homeowner while you work to obtain a bank loan.  

Follow Us